“Good fish and chips” 4 of 5 stars
Review of SEA. Fish n' Chips

SEA. Fish n' Chips
45 High Street SE | McKenzie Towne, Calgary, Alberta T2Z 3T9, Canada (Formerly SEA. Fish n' chips)
403-452-3474
Cuisines: British
Calgary, Canada
“Good fish and chips”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

We arrived late, 8:45 on a Friday night, they close at 9:00, yet the service was still great, we did not feel they were trying to get us out so they could get home, great service. I had haddock and chips, my wife cod, both were excellent Colslaw was good as a side. Good meal, worth going back for. We also had the clam chowder, which was o'k, not as good as we had hoped, a little thin.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Calgary, Alberta CANADA
“Bet Fish and Chips outside of the UK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I love this place. When it is a night for one of those fish and chip meals - this is the ONLY option. They provide options, the food is fresh and the portions huge.
It is small and quaint but so good. When I take a bit I am instantly taken back home to the flavours of my childhood.
I would recommend this to anyone.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Calgary, Canada
“Chips were up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We found this on our look see around Calgary, we ordered haddock and chips which comes with a side of coleslaw, but l also ordered the bread and butter and tea to wash down, you can also have one or two slices of fish, l had one and for $8.95 it was great value for money, the haddock was perfect as were the chips, all in all the best fish n chips l have had out of the UK.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lethbridge, Alberta
“Great place for fish n' chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stopped in here for a take-out lunch and it was great. I was told it would be a 10 minute wait and I only waited about 5 minutes.
The meal was well wrapped to go and it tasted great.
The double-fried fries were crispy and they gave me tons of them. The fish was tasty and flakey.

I would recommend this place to anyone looking for good fish and chips. The service was polite and quick.
I'm looking forward to returing as soon as I can

• Visited April 2013