“Quick yummy lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Spanish
Calgary, Canada
“Quick yummy lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I work in the area and decided I would have a sit down lunch for once. I walked in and was quickly greeted by a server. She sat me down against the window in a cozy corner as I was eating alone. She went over the menu with me and explained their specialty dishes (which looked great!) The football game was playing while some regulars watched; this made the restaurant feel very authentic. I ordered the arepa with beef, cheese, mushrooms and house guacamole. I was surprised at how fast my food had been brought out and served to me. It looked and smelled great and the portion was perfect, not too much and not too little. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a friendly fun and yummy lunch/dinner.

On a side note: They also have a great patio, so I will be going back on a warmer day to sit in the sun!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Edmonton, Canada
“Excellente, wonderful experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in and had a late lunch early dinner. Service was friendly quick and polite. A nice group if people working there. I had mushroom chicken breast with a baked potatoe and green salad with fresh avacodo and greens and the baked potatoe was filled with ???? You have to find out for yourself it was amazing and it was the first time I experienced this cuisine and very very much enjoyed it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere