“We loved it all! Delicious !” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Kaliningrad, Russia
“We loved it all! Delicious !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

One of our best dining experience ever and we travel a lot, the cozy athmosphere, the service, the whole dining experience were all memorable. We celebrated our moms and dads anniversary at this place and we were very greatful this is the place we chose.
Unfortunately we don't live close by but we will certainly return many times whenever we are in Calgary.
We highly recommend the steak, lobster and shrimp and also the grilled platter with 4 items to choose from and don't miss to order their Bicol express, it's asian vegetables cooked in coconut milk and its up to you to request if you wanted to have it spice up.
You will not be disappointed from beginning to end. THE BEST !
Superb in everyway... Great staff, spectacular food !

“WoW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

In cowtown for business. Looked up trip advisory for recommend eateries in the south. Was not disappointed at all. Was dinning by myself and staff are so great that I felt like I was at my granny's kitchen. Thank you for making me feel at home and the food sure have the surpassed my expectation of your rating.

Halifax, Canada
“Great service and wonderful food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

7 Seas is a family favourite! The owners know each family member by name and are the most welcoming hosts. The food is delicious and the portions are more than enough for a single serving. We love the hospitality and the friendliness of all the staff, there's a strong family atmosphere throughout the restaurant, it's a treat to come receive such service. The exterior can be misleading, as the restaurant does not appear to be anything out of the ordinary from the outside, but it is definitely a must try!

• Visited February 2013
Bucks uk
“Spot on....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great place. A little hard to seek out in a row of stores but well worth it. Staff were friendly and helped us choose. We opted for pork hock and noodles......a great choice. Lots of families there - Mainly Philipino - testament to quality. Not a place for romance - just good food and service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Victoria, Canada
“Family Dinner for 10, right this way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Our extended family wanted to get together for a special occasion, with myself and others flying in from out of town. I grew up just up the road and was very interested to see these reviews on Trip Advisor.

However I did have seconds thoughts when I first drove past, so a few hours before our scheduled dinner I dropped in and talked to the owner and his family.

I was immediately impressed with the owner. He answered all my questions and showed me how he would set up our table for 10. I also took a moment to check out the (mens) washroom and kitchen, both where very clean!

Later that evening when we all arrived, I got a few skeptical looks from some of the family, however, the warm and excellent service from the owner, his family and staff, quickly had all of us feeling very much at home.

Though our dinner started at 6, I was told we are welcome to stay past closing. No pressure to resell your table here.

When the food started to arrived, the often repeated comment was: "This food is really good!"

And these comments are coming from battled hardened Albertan dinners who often report disappointment at high end downtown restaurants.

If you are looking for trendy percision, or a quiet intimate dinner, perhaps this is not your restaurant.

If you are looking for great food with amazing service with that special family touch then to quote the owner: "Give us a chance, we will not disappoint you!"