“Excellent find” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Park City, Utah
“Excellent find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I travel for a living and I'm on the constant look out for good locally owned and operated restaurants. I'm especially fond of Mexcian and Italian cuisine. I found Jalapeno's Mex Grill by accident. I was pleasantly surpised by the quality of the food and service. I spoke with the owner himself about the various dishes and how they are prepared. Everything is fresh and prepared daily.The atmospher feels more like a fast food, but not the food. There are a few things that I would add, such as a more extensive salsa bar and chips, but I'm fussier than most. That being said, my tostada meal was very good and worth coming back. I look forward to visiting again when I'm in town.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Calgary
“Amazing - the most friendly service ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is a gem. It's a cafe style place for a quick burrito. The owners are passionate about their food. They are so friendly, they deserve and earn your business. The food is fresh and is prepared while you watch.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“delicious beef tacos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

what a delicious tacos and the fresh salsas we had at jalapenos last weekend finally we found us mexican's taqueria :)

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Calgary, Canada
“STILL AWESOME!!! Feb 11th, 2013...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Celebrating my mom's B-Day at Jalapeño's on the weekend was the best decision ever...She wanted an authentic taste of Mexico and she got it...Simply delicious...We were there in November and I was pleasantly surprised to know that the quality, freshness and quantity of the food and great service was even better...So delicious....my mom, LOVED the salsas and she tried them all...the food so tasty and juicy....and the Horchata, OMG, wonderful!! Will be back many, many, many times for sure....Highly recommend this place....Jalapeño's has no competition what so ever....STILL AWESOME!!!. Sandy

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very good fast food Mexican”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Overall the restaurant is more of a cafeteria style establishment. (Not unlike a Mexican Subway). I had the 10 dollar tacos. You get your choice of meats and I tried the al pastor and the chicken. I thought the chicken was the winner as the al pastor was missing that fresh flavour you would find in Mexico. If you are craving good, fast Mexican food, Jalapeño's is worth a visit.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere