“Great taste” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

This is a perfect restaurant to do small plates or share the bigger dishes. A group of four women went on a Tuesday evening and are grateful we had a reservation. We decided to order five different appetizers and share. The corn fritter was the best ever. The presentation was outstanding. The dishes only gave us a nibble of each item so we ordered a prawn entree as well. It was delicious . With two alcoholic beverages the bill was just over 100.$ an excellent value for Calgary the service was impressive.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Campbell River, Canada
“authentic thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

when we first arrived the restaurant was pretty empty and we were a little worried. Staff were friendly and the restaurant quickly filled up which is always a good sign. The spring roles, peanut chicken and spinach and chicken curry dishes were very good. Would recommend!

Visited July 2014
“EXCELLENT MEAL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is my second review of this restaurant and the food is still as tasty as ever. Had the Beef Satay $8.00 and Spring Rolls $8.00 to start, then ordered the Chicken Cashew Nuts $16.00 and tried a new dish Braised Short Ribs in Massaman Curry (Beef Short Ribs, Massman Curry, Coconut Milk, Baby Potatoes, Onions, Roasted Peanuts) $23.00. Unfortunately I felt that this dish was very expensive for what you got (see photo) Only 3 pieces of ribs and a couple of undercooked new potatoes. Too bad as the taste was excellent but the value was not there.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Calgary, Canada
“Great Ambiance, Great Service, Great Food, Expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I spend two months a year in Thailand and am married to a Thai so I thought besides just reviewing our travels I would tried to help folks find great Thai food in Calgary.

This is my favourite Thai restaurant in Calgary if it wasn't so pricey we would dine there more often but somehow getting a great meal in a little family run restaurant for under $2 in Thailand jades my price point somewhat on Thai food. It is my wife's second choice my next review will be her fave. She did love the food here she's just more family restaurant style I'm the fine dining fan.

The ambiance is great the decor suits, the service is fantastic and the food is awesome, delicious and well presented. This is Thai fine dining which a lot of places aspire to but fall very short of, however it does come with the price tag to match. I think great food and experience is worth the extra money but it wont be our go to at these prices its a special night out place.

Special Note: Only shortcoming on food when my wife asked them for Thai level heat/spiciness it came up a little short (I could still eat it!)

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sanford, Florida
“Nice ambiance and a very tasty meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

This place was recommended by the hostess of a local B&B. I arrived without reservation to a packed house on a Friday night. They quickly asked me if I cared to sit outside, and since 17th Ave was bustling and the evening was lovely, I quickly accepted the suggestion. Service was great. A nice young lady came to see me immediately, and was very attentive throughout my stay there. I had the Tom Yum Soup with Seafood and the Spring Rolls, which were uniquely presented in individual shot glasses. Friends of mine went a few nights later and loved the place. I would definitely go again!

• Visited June 2014