We chose to stay at the Sandman Calgary Airport before an early morning flight to Montreal. We had to be at the airport before 6 AM. The rooms at the Sandman are clean with comfortable beds. There are decent towels in the bathrooms, not the little thin ones you get at some medium-priced hotels. The price of a room with a Queen bed is just $149.00 plus taxes. For an additional $5.00 each you can be shuttled to the airport in their van - this is a really good deal especially as you are allowed to leave your car in their parking lot for up to 2 weeks at no charge (make sure you get a pass from the front desk to leave on the dashboard). When you return to the airport you call the shuttle and it picks you up at no charge. What a great deal !! This was perfect for us. we drove the 1 1/2 hours to Calgary and checked in. There's a Moxie's on site so our son and daughter-in-law met us there for dinner. the car was secure, the bed was good, the wake-up call was on time, the shuttle got us to and from the airport efficiently. This makes travel easy and calm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated only minutes from the YYC Calgary International Airport, Sandman Hotel & Suites Calgary Airport offers everything for the business and leisure traveler. Multi-purpose meeting and banquet rooms, a business centre, an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, are just some of the amenities this hotel has to offer, making it the perfect choice for your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sandman Hotel & Suites, Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel And Suites, Calgary Airport
- Sandman Hotel Calgary Airport
- Sandman Inn Calgary