Stopped here a couple of times in July & would do so again if visitng Calgary (a great place to visit). We used it first as an "arrival" point to go on to Yellowstone & a week later as a meeting point for friends arriving from UK; Hotel itself was much as expected albeit the room was bigger & probably better than expected. That the Hotel is located within a huge building construction site was a surprise & that is going to be the situation for some time to come there was no noise from same although there will undoubtedly be when work starts on the buildings that are going to be constructed on the adjacent sites. Like a lot of "Airport" Hotels there is nothing of interest in the walkable area. However, with a free shuttle collection from the airport & a cheap return shuttle price it is pretty good. Has a good restaraunt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated only minutes from the YYC Calgary International Airport, Sandman Hotel & Suites Calgary Airport offers everything for the business and leisure traveler. Multi-purpose meeting and banquet rooms, a business centre, an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, are just some of the amenities this hotel has to offer, making it the perfect choice for your next stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Sandman Hotel & Suites, Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Hotel And Suites, Calgary Airport
- Sandman Hotel Calgary Airport
- Sandman Inn Calgary