“Got our order all wrong” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Calgary, Canada
“Got our order all wrong”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Two of us ordered burgers on a quiet Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately, what we received was quite different than what we had ordered. They mixed up the toppings, got the wrong bun, and gave us only one paddy instead two as we'd ordered. The burgers themselves were ok but given the slow service and the mix up, I'll go somewhere else for my next burger fix.

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Calgary, Canada
“Great Burgers and location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I was told about his place from a friend and thus we went. The location is great except for the parking availability. People were friendly and our order was quickly taken. The food takes some time as it is made fresh, but i had no other burgers like this. Definately a one of a kind ! Recommended to everyone i know.

“Very Poor Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Waited 25 min for my burger.. finished my shake. Ask about my order, they made the burger but lost the buzzer number. Then they "found it" and I was finally sent on my way a cold burger. Which you pay a premium price for. Not good.

Visited September 2012
victoria, bc
“first impression”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Had heard that this was the latest and greatest place in Calgary for a burger. With the standard of Fatburger and the disappointment of Smashburger, we were apprehensive. On first impression, Clive Burger seemed small but there are more tables at the back. Simple menu, but with lots of room to customize. My daughter and I both had single burgers with one order of fries. Everything is cooked to order so there's a bit of a wait but certainly nothing to complain about. The burgers were by far the BEST we've had in Calgary. Some have complained about the size but they were a good size for lunch and between us we didn't finish the fries! Nice room, friendly staff (even when lined up out the door) and good food...we'll be back.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary
“Coolest Burger Joint in CAlgary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Very unique urban feel to it, great atmosphere, helpful staff and the burgers and fries were great. Our family really enjoyed the milkshakes too. Located in one of the more unique shopping areas in Calgary on 17th Avenue SW.

• Visited July 2012