We stayed here on a quick overnight in Calgary en route to the Rockies.
Although it was the cheapest hotel on our trip it had the friendliest welcome we came across with staff who clearly took pride in the hotel
The rooms were clean and comfortable and the free breakfast the best we came across all trip
Our only downside was the area seemed to attract the odd troublesome nutter and our late arrival combined with a wrong turn into the next hotel car park meant two dicey drunk men tried to flag us down and shout at us, which left us a bit shaken up on arrival. The area looked safe the next morning however, but I can't help thinking that the secure car park and key entry lift shows this was not an isolated incident. I hope I'm wrong though as this really was a lovely hotel for the price with the best staff.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites By Hilton Calgary- University Northwest
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Calgary- University Northwest Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Calgary- University Northwest Hotel Calgary
- Hampton Inn Calgary
- Calgary Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tastefully decorated and appointed rooms and suites. Large lobby with gas fireplace. Continental breakfast with hot items in Breakfast area. Swimming pool with waterslide, hot tub and fitness area. Free WiFi, business centre Underground parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Calgary- University Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.