“I got the last room available.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Calgary Airport

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Calgary Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Calgary Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2799 Sunridge Way NE | Barlow Trail & 16th Ave N, Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7K7, Canada (Northeast Calgary)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #25 of 98 hotels in Calgary

290 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

We got into Calgary late and after reviewing trip advisor booked at the Days Inn. Wasn't horrible (kind of grungy) but beds and pillows were terrible. Worst. Sleep. Ever. My cousin is having a back procedure done so we decided to find a different hotel for the next night. After more thorough research on trip advisor reviews, paying special attention to comments on bed comfort we booked at the Best Western Premier Freeport Inn & Suites. For $3 more per night we were blown away by the difference. It's kind of out of the city (close to airport) but worth it. Beautiful hotel. Great beds. Awesome pillows.

I will give Days Inn this: after explaining to the front desk about the back/bed situation the clerk even phoned a different hotel where she heard they had sleep number beds for us. She was super nice and helpful.

• Stayed November 2012
Helena13404, Manager at Days Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for providing us feedback regarding your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that you didn’t have a good night sleep with us and I do apologize for the inconvenience. I do understand how frustrating it can become when expectations are not met. I would also like to thank you for the comments regarding our nice and helpful staff. Thank you again for choosing the Days Inn Calgary Airport!
Beamsville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The staff were great in offering assistance to me since this was my 1st trip to this area in Calgary. They gave me dining ideas nearby and helped with airport transportation.

I will be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Helena13404, Manager at Days Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for the positive comments and for choosing the Days Inn Calgary Airport. I am happy that we were able to accommodate your requests on your 1st trip to this area in Calgary. We appreciate your feedback and will certainly share it with our team. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Been to Days Inn Calgary Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Calgary Airport

Address: 2799 Sunridge Way NE | Barlow Trail & 16th Ave N, Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7K7, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Calgary > Northeast Calgary
#13 Business Hotel in Calgary
#22 Romantic Hotel in Calgary
#29 Family Hotel in Calgary
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Calgary Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Days Inn Hotels, Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
Calgary Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Calgary Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.