“rickyland” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Calgary Airport

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Calgary Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn Calgary Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2799 Sunridge Way NE | Barlow Trail & 16th Ave N, Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7K7, Canada (Northeast Calgary)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 3, Save 20%
Ranked #24 of 98 hotels in Calgary

284 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Prince albert
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Couldn't have asked for better. We had excellent reception, helpful staff, clean and comfortable room, great location.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Helena13404, Manager at Days Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn Calgary Airport. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will certainly share your comments with the team. It is always our goal to make every guest experience an enjoyable one. We are looking forward to welcome you back sometime in the future.
CUT BANK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

The people working at the Days Inn Airport in Calgary are exceptional. They are polite, courteous, helpful and really try their hardest to make the stay great. We were snow-bound this trip and the ladies went out of their way to make sure we had a place to lay our heads. It is a great place to stay and we will continue to stay when we are in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Valued Guest,
Thanks for staying with us at the Days Inn Calgary Airport. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know about your positive experience with us. Your feedback is very important to us and such great comments help to motivate our team to continue delivering great service. Again, thank you for the positive comment. We look forward to welcome you back to our property soon.
Edmonton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I was checked in for only one night on a Tuesday evening this week (too bad!) for business and I always insist my company booked this hotel for me. It did not disappoint as I got my friendly, great service and very well maintained room. Always consistently the same result with each visit. Whatever training program the hotel got the staff on, its working and my loyalty continues to bring me back here again.

I checked in to Room 407 and was so surprised I was given an extended stay suite. Wow. Immediately after entering the door, a double sized sofa bed in the living room, two dining room chairs with the square dining room table greeted me. Nice ambient lighting that reflects off the ceiling, leading me to the kitchenette. There, it was equipped with a small sink, microwave, coffee/tea maker with tea/coffee/condiments, fridge, complimentary bottle of Nestle water, granola snack, and service for 4 people (bowls, cutlery, tea towels, paper towel, plates, cutting board, knives), 2 wine glasses, mugs, drinking glasses and 4 disposable cups too.
There is a small dresser under the 37” flat panel TV in the living room as well. There is plenty of room to walk around, with a small closet and ironing board/iron as well. The bathroom sink and vanity is outside the bathroom which is a bonus and convenience factor for families where no one will fight over its use. There is also a long mirror on the wall opposite the sink. Bathroom has a bathtub with curved shower rod, and lots of towels to serve 4 people. There is a door separating the bedroom from the common area which is another plus for privacy. Here, I got two comfortable queen sized beds with great bedding included. Another closet with hangers as well in the room with a foldable luggage rack for convenience. A 42” LCD TV on the wall as well with a large dresser to store your clothes. And in between the two beds is a side dresser for more storage. The clock radio has a CD player as well. Good responsive air conditioning/heater/fan unit in the room and a window that can be opened too.

I would definitely recommend families or a group of adults who want more room to stretch out to book an extended stay suite cause its that much better for your needs. It was extensive for a single traveler like myself but I was glad to be upgraded complimentary so I can experienced it. It felt like a VIP.

I will be back next business trip soon.

Room Tip: Book extended stay suite if you travel with 4 people and need more room to stretch out.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Helena13404, Manager at Days Inn Calgary Airport, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete another great review for the Days Inn Calgary Airport. It is always wonderful to see some of our loyal guests, such as yourself, continue to return to our hotel. We take great pride in providing our guest with outstanding service and we’re proud to be your “favorite hotel in Calgary”. I would also like to thank you for the comments regarding our great service and for you overall feedback. Thanks for allowing us to serve you and we trust that we will be the hotel of choice on your next trip to Calgary. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Been to Days Inn Calgary Airport? Share your experiences!