“Food was tired looking” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Craft Beer Market

Craft Beer Market
345 10th ave SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada (Beltline)
+1 403-514-2337
Neighborhood: Beltline
Calgary
“Food was tired looking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We decided to try this venue for Father's Day brunch as it was rated one of the top brunch places in Calgary. Our reservations were for 1:30 and we had no problem getting in. We were disappointed in the food. All items looked like they had been sitting there for awhile and there were gaps in the buffet where food was not replaced. The omelette station was the only upside as they were made to order. I might give this place another chance for an evening meal but I won't be back for brunch.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Calgary, Canada
“Food ok but prices high and service lacking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had a company event here. Although the place was only 80% capacity, the service was extremely slow. Between our two servers, my drink order was forgotten about or messed up on no fewer than five occasions during the afternoon. Although they have a very comprehensive "on tap offering", expect to be paying in the neighbourhood of between $9 and $15 a pop.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Fish taco's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Year after year I return to Craft for fish taco's and every single time they do not disappoint. Good beer selection, but not the best. Need to offer a better rotation of micro brews and seasonal selections. That being said, its one of the best restaurant's in Calgary with a great wait staff.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saskatoon, Canada
“More than just great beers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch amd a beer on a weekday afternoon and we are so glad we did.

Of course there are so many amazing beers on tap. Go for the flight of beers of you aren't sure.

On the service side, our waitress was extremely helpful and made some stellar recommendations on food and beer and they didn't disappoint.

We were blown away with the food quality, flavour and presentation. This is not pub food! We highly recommend the butternut squash ravioli and the veggie burger, both phenomenal.

This place is a must visit!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

They have 5 different gluten free beers to choose from and their Mongozo is on tap! I was expecting an actual pint of Mongozo but instead got a tall slim glass that most likely fit the exact amount of the 330ml bottle. And it was $9. The bottle in other restaurants range in price from $6.50-$8. So a little disappointed with that.
I thought the food was good - I had the gluten free mac and cheese with bacon and poblano peppers. I asked it it had a cream sauce or was it just gf pasta with melted cheese on top and was told that it had a cream sauce so I HAD to have it. It came in a cast iron skillet sans bread crumbs obviously and I tried my best but couldn't finish it. Sadly, there was no room for the gluten free brownie.
I liked the atmosphere and all the staff were more than friendly. I hope when they open in Edmonton that their food is just as good and that their staff and customer service is the same as Calgary's.

• Visited May 2013