The room itself wasn't bad. One of the duvet covers was dirty, but after taking it down to front desk they quickly replaced it no problem and were very friendly and good about it.
What I am in disappointed in is the customer service of the Housekeeping department. We left an IPod in the room and didn't realize it was missing until we were on our way back to Saskatoon. My roommate- Who left the item called and it was there. I tried going twice to pick it up but both times it wasn't available because it was after hours. After that, it was weeks of trying to phone Housekeeping to get a hold of someone. I left countless messages and no one ever got back to me. I left 4 messages in a row for 4 days, and nothing. I FINALLY got a hold of the Executive Housekeeper, I explained the situation but didn't know my room number, so she said she would call me back. And never did. Then back to the phone tag game. 3 people involved in trying to get this figured out, and it took weeks. Very poor customer service. This may seem like a small issue, but I work in hotels as an Executive Housekeeper and would NEVER gotten away with treating a guest like this.
If you have the item, call them back. If you don't have the item, call them back. Not really that hard. Very disappointed in the way I was treated and how the situation was handled.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Calgary South Hotel
- Days Inn Calgary South Hotel Calgary
- Days Inn Calgary
- Calgary Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Days Inn Calgary South. Our hotel offers 134 Guestrooms and Suites, Meeting Facilities, Heated Indoor Salt Water Pool/Hot Tub and Fitness Centre. We offer Complimentary Continental Breakfast including Belgium Waffles, Free High Speed Internet Access, Free Parking, and Free Local Calls. A Valid Credit Card is required at Check In. All of our rooms have Iron and Ironing Board, Cable TV, Hairdryer and Clock Radio. Refrigerators are available in upgraded rooms upon request. Microwaves are available in upgraded rooms upon request. Pets allowed in some rooms for nominal fee. We offer a shuttle service for nominal fee. The Transit system is within 1 Block of the hotel. The Atlantic Trap And Grill Pub is located on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Days Inn Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Calgary South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.