We spent the last 3 nights of our Canada trip in this hotel and found it clean and convenient. The front desk staff were very pleasant and helpful, always cheerful too which really makes a difference. Our room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. We found it easy to walk to the C-Train from the hotel and it was a pleasant 30 minute ride for just $3 to downtown Calgary - a lovely city to explore. There are plenty of eating options close to the hotel and a liquor store just a short walk away with a great choice of beers!
Breakfast was plentiful and the staff taking care of the breakfast room kept the items topped up and the place clean and tidy. A pleasant stay and good value for the price we paid.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel - Calgary / Shawnessy Hotel
- Super 8 Motel - Calgary / Shawnessy Hotel Calgary
- Super 8 Calgary
- Super Eight Calgary
- Calgary Super 8
- Calgary Super Eight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 Motel - Shawnessy has an exceptional reputation of excellent service and comfortable, and clean rooms, which has earned us the prestigious "Pride of Super8" award. Conveniently located on Macleod Trail in Alberta's largest and most active city, Calgary Shawnessy Super 8 Motel has many things to offer both families and the business traveler. We are close to MacLeod Trail South and Spruce Meadows. For shoppers and those seeking entertainment in the South West section of Calgary, we're in the midst of everything! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Motel - Calgary / Shawnessy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.