“Hang out with the trees” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #56 of 339 things to do in Calgary
More attraction details
Owner description: A recreational park offering picnic tables, tennis courts and beautiful landscape.
Calgary, Canada
7 attraction reviews
“Hang out with the trees”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

What a great place to go for a walk or bike ride. The park was established in Canada's centennial year, 1967, so has well established trees and walkways. If this place can't relax you you are WAY too uptight, talk to your doctor!

Visited June 2013

Calgary, Canada
49 attraction reviews
“Spent Many Happy Days Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I've lived in Calgary for most of my life, and would always come here a couple times a month for a walk. It's a beautiful park, all the people are so friendly, and it provides the perfect way to get some exercise in the city. There's nothing special about this park, per say, except that it's just a beautiful place to enjoy in the middle of Calgary. I've missed it so much since I've moved!

Visited August 2012
“Beautiful park for running”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I've been there at the evening for a small running session. It surprised me that so many people were there and if the weather is good you can easily enjoy the sun on some of the grass places. I'll definitely come back to this park, next time I come to Calgary.

Visited July 2013
Calgary , Canada
10 attraction reviews
“my daily Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love this Park and should we ever move , I'm going to miss it.very much. My daily Walks , the friendly People I meet , the way its being kept up , everything.

Visited March 2013
Calgary
7 attraction reviews
“keep active”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This park has a great biking and walking pathway. it encourages the Calgarians to have an active lifestyle. It also has good picnic and playground areas.

Visited August 2012