“Great and Early Start to the Vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Delta Calgary Airport

You added Delta Calgary Airport to your Saves list
Delta Calgary Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2001 Airport Rd NE | Calgary International Airport, Calgary, Alberta T2E 6Z8, Canada (Northeast Calgary)   |
Ranked #33 of 100 Hotels in Calgary
Orlando, Florida
“Great and Early Start to the Vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We booked in the night before our very early flight. We have to very young children, and getting to our flight we thought would be hard. The location for the airport is amazing. We cannot recommend it enough. Wake up, get ready and take the 5 minute walk to the airport and check in. The staff recognized our children and even asked the questions while I checked in and out. Thank you for great start to a very long day.

Room Tip: Early flight, book here, location and ease is everything
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Delta C, Manager at Delta Calgary Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for your fantastic comments!

I was delighted to learn that our team was personable and welcoming for your entire family during your visit. I have shared your compliments with the team on your behalf.

Thank you for your recommendations, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Korean first
East Hartford, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Look, the only reason you are staying at this hotel is because of it's access to YYC.....and the location is great. Right across the street from departures, I am not sure it is possible to get closer. The rooms are smaller, but clean and well kept. Staff are friendly and service focused. The lounge is very good, and the breakfast is more than satisfactory (if you buy coupons when checking in, you get a discount on a somewhat pricey meal).

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your great experience with us!

It was a pleasure to hear that our location was of convenience for you during your travels.
I have shared your compliments regarding the helpful and service oriented staff with our entire team on your behalf.

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Trochu, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Hotel was comfy and a perfect stay for our early morning flight to Jamaica . There's a nice comfortable lounge that we had a couple drinks in before bed . The room was quite small but all we needed was a good nights sleep so it was perfect , we couldn't even hear the airplanes although we were right at the airport . Soundproofing was perfectly done

• Stayed December 2013
Delta C, Manager at Delta Calgary Airport, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you for sharing your fantastic comments!

It is a pleasure to know that our location was of convenience for you during your travels to Jamaica! I have shared your compliments with the entire team on your behalf.

Thank you for including the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel in your travelling plans, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Edmonton, Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Needed a hotel last minute. This one was available. Delta doesn't have their own parking area so you park in the parade and still pay $12.50/night. The staff though are very friendly, rooms clean and beds extremely comfortable. The lounge was quite nice and not too pricey. Overall it's a great place if you're flying out or have a layover. If you're driving it's a bit cumbersome.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your great feedback!

I was delighted to hear that each staff member you encountered during your visit offered such friendly service. I have shared your compliments with the team on your behalf.
I appreciate your concerns regarding the parking charge. Being an Airport property, we have limited available space for parking therefore the need for use of the Airport parking is required. This is why we subsidize the charges. I have shared your observations with the Hotel Manager on your behalf.

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I frequently stay at this hotel. Perfect for overnights on a layover and great conference facilities. Service is amazing. Make sure you talk to Charlene if she is working at the front desk. She is expeditious, welcoming and takes extra effort to ensure that your stay is comfortable and pleasant. Rooms are comfortable and the beds are incredibly luxurious.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms offer better amenities and are worth it
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Delta C, Manager at Delta Calgary Airport, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you for sharing the great news about your stay!

I was delighted to hear that the service you experienced was exceptional. I have recognized and celebrated Charlene for the service she provided on your behalf.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I went to Delta Airport to stay before a flight the following day. Unfortunately I was on crutches. From the moment I walked through the doors, the staff were kind and helpful; every single staff member I met offered me support. When I checked in they asked if I had just arrived or was headed out the following morning. When they learned I was going to the States they promptly provided me the customs' form I would need to fill out. They offered to arrange a wheel chair and staff member to get me and my luggage to the check in counter. My luggage was promptly taken to my QUIET room (clean, spacious, comfortable bed, quiet AC and a window that actually opened!) and promptly collected from there the next morning. I had a lovely dinner and breakfast as well. All in all a great way to start a week holiday.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to share the great news about your recent stay!

It is fantastic to hear that each and every one of our team members were willing and eager to assist you in a difficult time during your travels. I have shared your compliments with the entire team on your behalf and they were excited to hear them!

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel, we look forward to welcoming you back next time.
Yellowknife, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

We booked room in advance. The staff was phenomenal from the minute we got there there, they went out of their way to be helpful, courteous, and informative when asked questions. Overall room was slightly smaller than I expected but the beds were the best I have ever slept on in a hotel. Internet was great with high speed. Room Service was expensive but food was excellent.
Room was quiet considering construction ongoing at airport and no aircraft noise whatsoever.
Would recommend to friends. Parking for a vehicle was expensive if you have to leave and return many times but the valet parking service in retrospect would be a bargain at approx 35.00 per day. Perhaps a rental vehicle may come with courtesy parking at the airport (did not check on this) Complimentary buffet breakfast was superb.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share the fantastic news about your recent stay!

I was excited to hear that the service you experienced was exactly what we at Delta strive to provide for each of our guests. I have shared your compliments with the entire team on your behalf.
I have also shared your compliments with the Kitchen team regarding your In Room Dining meal.

Thank you for choosing the Delta Calgary Airport Hotel during your travels. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Been to Delta Calgary Airport? Share your experiences!