Had a very busy travel itinerary and this was my home for three nights of zipping around Canada and a quick trip back into the US. I found it perfect. Just steps away from the gates, a 24-hour business center for printing travel documents, helpful staff, good restaurant options, and a well-appointed room.
I was in an exterior room. It was perfectly equipped and I appreciated the Keurig coffee maker for those before-dawn wake ups. Yes, the bathroom is small but no more so that many. I think it's the narrow door that's an issue. And the placement of light switches in an unusual spot across from the entry door is quirky.
I had no temperature issues like those mentioned in these reviews. But I did notice that the prior occupant had cranked the temp up to 25 which was ridiculous. I kept the heating off for most of my time in the room.
I give it top marks for convenience and would stay there again for similar reasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently connected by indoor walkway to the Calgary International Airport, we offer a stress free beginning to a vacation as well as an excellent meeting location for your conference or social event. The Delta Calgary Airport offers a variety of meeting facilities and beautifully appointed award-winning restaurants and lounge. The direct access to the Deerfoot expressway and Highway 2 allows for quick transportation to the businesses within the north, south or west end of the city, and a short 15 minute drive to the downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Delta Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- Calgary Delta
- Delta Hotel Calgary Airport