I stayed here for 10 days, while doing business in the Airport, for this it is extremely convenient, as it is for car hire. I had an 'exterior facing' room which I found comfortable and quiet with a good internet connection (ethernet and wi-fi) which did not cost extra and a largeTV. There is a gym and pool which I didn't get time to use. The breakfast is good, the restaurant food is good though I found it expensive. If you want to do anything outside the Airport, it is a bit of a journey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently connected by indoor walkway to the Calgary International Airport, we offer a stress free beginning to a vacation as well as an excellent meeting location for your conference or social event. The Delta Calgary Airport offers a variety of meeting facilities and beautifully appointed award-winning restaurants and lounge. The direct access to the Deerfoot expressway and Highway 2 allows for quick transportation to the businesses within the north, south or west end of the city, and a short 15 minute drive to the downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Delta Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- Calgary Delta
- Delta Hotel Calgary Airport