I have stayed at the Four Points Calgary West on several occasions. If given the choice I will choose another Sheraton property.
The rooms are up to Sheraton standards with comfortable beds and good linens. The hotel in general is clean. The bathroom fan runs whenever you turn the light on, which is less than pleasant in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning. The absence of a makeup mirror in the bathroom is also a disappointment.
The service has always been friendly, considerate and prompt.
The fitness centre is, in a word, pathetic. The room it is housed in is small and cramped. Because the room is small there are very few machines. The bad news is that the treadmill that they do have is rickety, it thumps when you run and is overall not acceptable.
The pool area is large and well appointed. Although the time I did use the pool the chlorine levels were way out and my eyes burned for hours afterwards.
In short, if you don't have to stay on the West End of Calgary, choose another property. Although The Four Points West is typically a few dollars cheaper, it is not worth the savings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located across from WinSport Canada Olympic Park, Four Points Calgary West Hotel is near downtown and only 40 minutes from the Canadian Rocky Mountains. We have meeting space, a spa, and a restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Calgary West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Calgary West
- Four Points By Sheraton Calgary West Hotel Calgary
- Four Points Calgary West
- Sheraton Calgary
- Calgary Sheraton
- Calgary Four Points