“The little things” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Airport

You added Comfort Inn & Suites Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3111 26 Street NE, Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7E4, Canada (Northeast Calgary)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
T.G.I. MIDWEEK
Ranked #43 of 100 Hotels in Calgary
Lloydminster Alberta
“The little things”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We stayed here for a weekend, it was very quiet during our stay and was close to shopping, eating and the airport. The breakfest was adequate any my daughter used the shuttle and she said the ride was ok she was creeped out by the driver telling her how beautiful she was. Our room had a spot for a fridge but didn't have one, We encountered problems with the blow dryer falling off the wall and not working, cleaning lady was told about it and it wasn't replaced. Their ice machine wasn't working during our stay and they never put a out of order sign on it, found this to be very frustrating when you don't have a fridge, front desk person was told and he went and tried it and it didn't work and when we returned 8 hours later we tried the machine and it didn't work and no out of order sign was put on it during our stay. I feel with a few changes this hotel has lots of potential.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
ComfortAirport, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Guest,
We thank you for your valuable time and we do appreciate your stay
On behalf of my team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations.
I have shared your comments with my staff, Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Red Deer, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

I stayed here the night before we went to Vegas and loved the hotel. We got to the hotel at 2pm and they chqed us in early free and they gave us an extra hour after chq out for free as well. The pool was a nice size and the hot tub was the perfect temp. The breakfast was good as well. I will stay there next time I fly out. we loved it!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to send your feedback about your stay at Comfort Inn and Suites Calgary Airport
Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.
Florida, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

Hi everyone, I'm categorizing this hotel with an excellent overall not because of the hotel but the reason of how very accomodating and hospitable the guest agent was to my colleagues and i..She ( Reeze) made not just ONLY myself but some guests very happy with their stay .My colleagues and I are looking forward to visit again the hotel and we are hoping to see our favorite guest service agent again. the hotel is very lucky to have this kind of staff, for my colleagues and i travelled and stayed in some hotels that don't have this remarkable staff that Comfort Inn Airport has. Hey Reeze, our favorite girl, we see you again for our next longest visit in calgary. WAY TO GO GIRL! We all miss your sweet smile and excellent service ... take care.

Chris B.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking to send your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel at Comfort Inn and Suites Calgary Airport.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit.
Halifax, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites - Calgary airport location and it was fantastic. I had stayed there this summer which made the decision to stay there again very easy. It is in close proximity to downtown and to the airport so it was perfect for flying to BC and Fort McMurray as well as the downtown Calgary business meetings. This place boasts friendly staff who are willing to go the extra mile to help you and make you comfortable. Breakfast is great and the airport shuttle is ever so convenient. Rooms are clean and, once again, everyone is so friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to you.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback. We appreciate it.
Feedbacks from our guests are very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.
We hope to see you again soon!
kelowna
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

A few weeks ago my wife and I went to Calgary for two days. the first night stay was awful. the next day we went to comfort suites. The first person to greet us was Reeze. She was awesome. We told the story of our first night. Reeze booked us into a beautiful room and helped make our second day great. A. D.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Calgary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Very nice the first time so stayed here for a second visit. Very nice staff, room clean and comfortable. Only inconvenience was finding somewhere to plug in the coffee maker but as there is complimentary coffee in the AM this is not a huge problem. Easy access, good parking.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Fort McMurray, Alberta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

It was ok. I did sleep well, but didn't love the cleanliness of the bathroom. It was a short stay.
Did appreciate the continental breakfast in the morning. The eggs were good. I don't eat a lot of carbs so it was a decent enough variety I could get something in my belly.

Stayed September 2013

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport? Share your experiences!