Our view was great, kinda noisy on our balcony, but as I thought this was the exact room where Kate & William stayed in 2012, I was very happy! (Room 211) Chocolates and fruit and fake rose petals in a heart shape on the bed was nice, although, there was a lot of long black hairs beside it. Hair in the bathtub, too, yuk! Breakfast was yummy. So, it was good, but expensive for what you get. (I'd put the Royals in the Palliser Hotel instead for sure!)
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Riverside Hotel Calgary
- Kensington Riverside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kensington Riverside Inn is Calgary’s premier luxury boutique Inn located steps from Downtown Calgary along the banks of the picturesque Bow River in Kensington Village. This 19-room boutique inn features upscale accommodations for the discerning traveler, as well as the renowned Chef's Table restaurant. Your "Inn" experience will include evening turndown service, morning coffee/tea tray with newspaper, full a la carte breakfast up to $20/person/day, as well as complimentary high-speed wireless internet and bottled water in the guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Kensington Riverside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.