I'm not sure why, but I love a room with a kitchen, even if I don't use it much. This place has one as well as a separate sleeping room, a sitting area and a balcony. Really spacious and comfortable. Lobby and front desk service lacking a little but I'm thinking this is a result of the place being part hotel and part residence. I've stayed at similar places before and they all have the same distinctive feeling that the hotel portion is not their primary orientation. Still no major issues and I would highly recommend this hotel. In the heart of downtown as well.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel in Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your International Hotel Suites Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.