I was told I had a quiet room - found out that I am facing fourth avenue, can't hear yourself think over the sound of traffic. Totally incompetent staff when trying to get my room changed. Basically, so sad, too bad. You can pay over $200 per night, and can't get a good nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your International Hotel Suites Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary