We stayed here the final weekend of the Stampede and enjoyed the large living area in the room, unusual for a city hotel. The separate bedroom overlooked the street, but there was very little noise on the 16th floor. The large living-room has armchairs, sofa, TV, dining table and chairs, and a small kitchen area. There is a large walk-in wardrobe in the bedroom and another TV. The hotel lobby is fairly small, there is a shop, and a bar/restaurant, upstairs there is a larger restaurant which we did not use. The 2nd floor gives access to the elevated walkway system, from here you can walk undercover to most parts of the city. I guess my only negative is that we had to pay premium rates to stay during the stampede, prices were 150% more expensive (we paid $895CAD incl taxes for 2 nights).
- Also Known As:
- Calgary International Hotel
- International Hotel Calgary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The International Hotel Calgary offer's the best downtown location, great value in room rates, free deluxe buffet breakfast and free WIFI in all guest rooms. All of our Guest Suites include such luxurious amenities as high thread count sheets, pillow top mattress, duvet, and flat screen TV. Our suites range in size from 595 to 750 square feet and offer both living and bedroom spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Expedia and Otel so you can book your International Hotel Suites Calgary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.