We were upgraded at no charge, to a king bed and a bigger flat screen TV. That was really appreciated. The bed was very comfortable. We appreciated the bar fridge and the coffee maker. The toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc) were of very high quality. The front desk staff were very pleasant and professional. The location is close to lots of services and amenities and it's very easy to find. We will stay there again on any future trips to Calgary.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Hotel Calgary
- Best Western Calgary
- Best Western Airport Hotel
- Calgary Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 76 well-appointed rooms, five with Roman Hot Tubs, minutes away from the airport and conveniently located close to highway #1 (16th Avenue) and highway #2 (Deerfoot Trail), with easy access to the Calgary Zoo, Calgary Tower, Calgary Stampede grounds, Spark - Telus Science Center and downtown. Enjoy the indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, vending and ice machines, HSIA, plus many more amenities. Free Airport courtesy vehicle and Breakfast Buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Best Western Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.