No undercover parking - there was a hail storm when we were there.
Not as close to the airport as you think - none of the "airport hotels" in Calgary are. 15- 20 minutes drive in good traffic.
Not much else around the hotels in the area if you don't have a car.
Good sized room, clean, friendly and with buffet breakfast in the morning. Hapy with our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Airport Hotel Calgary
- Best Western Calgary
- Best Western Airport Hotel
- Calgary Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer 76 well-appointed rooms, five with Roman Hot Tubs, minutes away from the airport and conveniently located close to highway #1 (16th Avenue) and highway #2 (Deerfoot Trail), with easy access to the Calgary Zoo, Calgary Tower, Calgary Stampede grounds, Spark - Telus Science Center and downtown. Enjoy the indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, vending and ice machines, HSIA, plus many more amenities. Free Airport courtesy vehicle and Breakfast Buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Best Western, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Otel, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.