Great value for the price, and super pools and slide for the kids. We had a wonderful reception from the staff, lots of help with anything we needed, easy parking. The rooms were clean and quiet, with beautiful sheets and towels. The breakfast brunch was absolutely top notch - something for everyone and reasonable for the great selection. It's close to lots of shopping, Okotoks (where we had some gallery business for the day) and to downtown Calgary if you need to hop in there for some upscale dining. We would stay again. Thank you for a memorable "stay cation".
- Also Known As:
- Delta Calgary South Hotel Calgary
- Delta Calgary South Hotel
- Delta Calgary
- Calgary Delta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South Calgary's largest hotel, located in the Macleod Trail entertainment and business district steps away from some of Calgary's best shopping and dining experiences. Explore the best Calgary has to offer including the Calgary Zoo and Heritage Park Historical Village only a short drive from the hotel. Make a Splash on our 160' Big gusher Waterslide, take a swim in our Atrium pool, get energized in our Fitness Facility then enjoy an array of dining and beverage options in our Atrium Cafe & Skylight Lounge, Boomtown Pub & Patio or Bonaventure Lounge and Gaming Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Delta Calgary South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.