“Awesome staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport

You added Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2875 Sunridge Way NE, Calgary, Alberta T1Y 7K7, Canada (Northeast Calgary)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #38 of 102 Hotels in Calgary
“Awesome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Had a great time staying at this hotel for our event last saturday. Staff was all helpfull and ready to give a hand before you actually ask for it. Their smiles made that very busy day a delightful one. Keep it up guys. Thanks marian casas for all the help we can get that day. The food was great and service is fast and organize. Rooms are well kept .

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Dear General Manager,

Thank You for having such a Helpful & Efficient Staff to Look into our Event on the 20th July. He was a Great person to work with. He is an asset to the organisation ad valuable to find such good employees.

Thank You Ranjit for all your help. Coz of you our event was successful at Four Points by Sheraton Calgary.

Regards
Glenda

Room Tip: Youu will enjoy your stay
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Red Deer, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Had a great stay at the Four Points, can't say much about the amenities because we didn't spend much time there as we were at the Stampede all day. But the rooms were very clean, comfortable, and quiet, had a great and comfortable sleep (even slept in by accident) would stay there again.

Stayed July 2014
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I stay frequently at this hotel due to its proximity to the airport and reasonable prices. This hotel is not really at the airport and is probably about 5-6 kms drive from it.. They do have a shuttle service which i believe charges a nominal fee to pick and drop from the airport. I haven't used the shuttle service so I can't comment on the quality and frequency of service. Rooms are great, really what you expect from a good quality business hotel. Staff is friendly and there is plenty of free parking available.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Aarij B,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope that you will visit us again soon. Take care.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This was a very nice hotel for the price that we got it at. It was close to the freeway and to downtown.

Room was really clean and the beds were comfortable. Pillows and bedding were very nice. Only negative I had with the room was the a/c unit was very loud, Typical i guess when its those units right underneath the window.

The shower and bathroom was very clean which is a bonus when you have small children and you have to bath them in the tub. It has a dispenser on the wall for shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner in case you forget your stuff. Didn't have too much to deal with as far as staff nor did we try the in house restaurant.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stayed here for two nights as a base for exploring the area and we were very happy with our room. It was very modern, clean and comfortable and far enough from the road to be quiet. There are quite a few decent restaurants nearby and only moments from I-1.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Edmonton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I know this is supposed to be a hotel review, not a restaurant one but the restaurant was so terrible it is hard not to pass judgement. After all I did order room service and as someone mentioned below, breakfast was part of my package as well.

Let me just start by saying the hotel staff were friendly, the management seemed excellent for the few dealings I had with them. They helped with some large deliveries of material for a seminar we were having. The gym is the best gym I've seen in a hotel. Large rooms were clean and comfortable. Overall I was very pleased with the hotel.

Now for that restaurant. It's a Ric's Grill and it is by far the worst restaurant I think I've been in. I had four breakfasts there and they were all horrible. Cold food, poorly presented, tasted awful, service was poor. It's like they had no idea what they were doing. I had lunch there once and it was just as bad. The buffet looked ridiculous so I ordered some salmon off the menu and it was bland and overcooked. Through out my stay I kept going back ordering something different hoping it would get better but it never did. I've never reviewed a place so poorly before but this place needs some major work and maybe this review can get them going in the right direction.

So the hotel is great as long as you treat it as not having a restaurant. I would give the hotel four stars on its own but I can't do that officially because of the restaurant.

Stayed June 2014

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport? Share your experiences!