The room was clean and a good size. Parking is free and is right around the entrance to the hotel.Check in and check out worked well. The wifi worked well. The location is good as it is not on a main road so highway noise is not an issue. However when we were there , other guests were up at 5:30 a.m. and making noise next door and in the hallways. We suspected they were on a tour and the tour left in the early morning.
Some staff were very good and others needed further training or should be reassigned. Two issues we had with the hotel were :1. we needed to have no feathers on the bed due to allergies. When we checked in we were informed there were no feathers in the room. However when we checked, there were 8 feather pillows in the room. At the same time we noticed the clock was not working. We phoned to change pillows and to get someone to fix the clock. That night we did get new pillows and were informed the clock would be replaced the next day. No one showed up the next day to fix the clock until we again contacted the front desk and we received a new clock so we could tell what time it was particularly at night.
With our room we had breakfasts included. The first day, breakfast was a total joke. We were told there was a buffet so we filled our plates. Everything was cold including the eggs. potatoes, pancakes, bacon,etc. We were told we could then order off the menu. We did this except we had no cutlery now, no water, no napkins,no nothing as the staff totally ignored us and when we did get their attention to get us the basics ,nothing happened until we asked 3-4 times. People at other tables were even getting up to get their own coffee,etc. as the staff we no where to be found. The second breakfast was better as we ordered off the menu but again the service was not acceptable. ( Also be aware a very small glass of orange juice from a juice container costs $4.00). The third breakfast was much better as the food was good and the service was very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel, conveniently located to both downtown and the airport, offers plenty of meeting and banquet room space, perfect for your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary
- 4 Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport