Just stayed at this property for one night. My room was large and spacious. In fact there was a lot of open unused space. It could have used a couch or something. The bed was comfortable. While it really isn't a big deal, I find that a hotel's use of dressers with basket drawers a little cheesy for a hotel room. I found the same in the bathroom and the "open" concept whereas you can actually see the plumbing under the sink doesn't look overly professional. I'm a little surprised that a Sheraton property would be okay with this type of style. The restaurant looked nice but I went out to eat as I felt the menu was pricey. Not everyone has an open expense account while traveling and for the ones that do, they can stay at the Sheraton Cavalier down the street and for a couple dollars more, eat at Carvers.
Overall, it is a nice property and I wouldn't have a problem with staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel, conveniently located to both downtown and the airport, offers plenty of meeting and banquet room space, perfect for your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook and Despegar.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Calgary Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport
- Four Points By Sheraton Calgary Airport Hotel Calgary