“Short but very pleasant visit in Calgary” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Harvest Lake Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Calgary
Harvest Lake Bed & Breakfast
You added Harvest Lake Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
60 Harvest Lake Crescent NE, Calgary, Alberta T3K 3Y7, Canada (Northeast Calgary)   |
Ranked #5 of 52 Calgary B&B and Inns
Forsby, Skåne Län, Sweden
“Short but very pleasant visit in Calgary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We only spent one night at Harvest Lake Bed and Breakfast, but we would love to come back again to enjoy Kathis and David's hospitality. They sure made our first night during our Canada trip memorable.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
napa, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed with Kathy and David recently during the Calgary Stampede. It was a pleasure to be in their home and were treated very well. The home is clean and comfortable. Guests have access to the basement family room, solarium and beautiful garden looking out onto Harvest Lake. The breakfasts were superb. The home is in a suburb near the airport. Public transportation to downtown is very easy. We would stay here again if we go to Calgary. We enjoyed the hospitality and meeting new friends.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Harvest Lake Bed & Breakfast is clean and well appointed and is a short distance to and from the airport.
Kathy and David went out of their way to provide me with one night accommodation when no other options were available.I spent the short time I had studying in their backyard surrounded by the gardens which overlooked a lake then I retired to the privacy of my room with a cup to tea. I felt safe and secure at all times and I would love to return to enjoy their hospitality.
Their property far exceeds time spent in a hotel.
Due to my early morning departure (exams) I was not available to join the other guests for breakfast however a bagged option was made available.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Wien
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We stayed at the Harvest Lake from 7.7.-9.7. Kathy and David were very friendly, the room was clean. We had a private bathroom, but it isn't ensuite, thats not a problem, just to let you know that you need slippers. Socks are also o.k. :-). The breakfast was very, very good and enough for us. If it is too little, you can get more. The only thing that confused us was, that they sell umbrellas (10 bucks), some chocolate bars (1 Dollar) and water for 1 Dollar. Our experience in our 3 1/2 vacation stay in Canada and staying in many B&Bs was that water and soft drinks were provided for free elsewhere. But we could live with it, it is not a must to buy it :-), you can go to the supermarket (there is one nearby) and buy the water cheaper. Tea and coffee is free anytime. Anyway, the rest was really good!

Romana & Gerhild (Austria)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Loudonville, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I stayed here for one night as I was on the way to the airport. David and Kathy were very welcoming and most helpful to me in making arrangements for my flight. They also recommended a great place for dinner. I immediately felt at home and would say here again. I am sorry that I was not able to sample the breakfast as I left very early, but my friends stayed longer and had an excellent meal. I would definitely stay here again as it is very close to the airport and David and Kathy made me feel at home instantly.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Fairmont Hot Springs, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

After a very difficult day, it was my good fortune to stay with David and Kathy in their lovely home by the lake. I thank them for their warmth and most generous hospitality. The property is beautiful and very tranquil with an outstanding view of the lake. My room was very comfortable and the common room was outstanding. The convenience of being 10 to 15 minutes to the airport was an additional bonus. I look forward to my next stay at Harvest Lake B & B.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Four of us who had attended a history conference in Calgary stayed here our last night, and it worked perfectly for us. Two had to go to the airport early, and David and Kathy helped them arrange for a cab. The other two had a leisurely breakfast and then had the pleasure of seeing their model train in action and hear about future plans for expansion before we left driving to Banff. Kathy told us that they had only one rule, and that was to make ourselves as home. We did, and it was lovely.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Harvest Lake Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!