“Brief Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Harvest Lake Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Calgary
Harvest Lake Bed & Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Harvest Lake Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
60 Harvest Lake Crescent NE, Calgary, Alberta T3K 3Y7, Canada (Northeast Calgary)   |
Ranked #6 of 52 Calgary B&B and Inns
Loudonville, NY
“Brief Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I stayed here for one night as I was on the way to the airport. David and Kathy were very welcoming and most helpful to me in making arrangements for my flight. They also recommended a great place for dinner. I immediately felt at home and would say here again. I am sorry that I was not able to sample the breakfast as I left very early, but my friends stayed longer and had an excellent meal. I would definitely stay here again as it is very close to the airport and David and Kathy made me feel at home instantly.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

82 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Fairmont Hot Springs, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

After a very difficult day, it was my good fortune to stay with David and Kathy in their lovely home by the lake. I thank them for their warmth and most generous hospitality. The property is beautiful and very tranquil with an outstanding view of the lake. My room was very comfortable and the common room was outstanding. The convenience of being 10 to 15 minutes to the airport was an additional bonus. I look forward to my next stay at Harvest Lake B & B.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Four of us who had attended a history conference in Calgary stayed here our last night, and it worked perfectly for us. Two had to go to the airport early, and David and Kathy helped them arrange for a cab. The other two had a leisurely breakfast and then had the pleasure of seeing their model train in action and hear about future plans for expansion before we left driving to Banff. Kathy told us that they had only one rule, and that was to make ourselves as home. We did, and it was lovely.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

My daughter and I enjoyed an absolutely wonderful stay with our hosts David and Kathy. They couldn't have been more helpful, they went above and beyond! Kathy's quite the cook! All of the breakfasts were so-o fresh! We felt we were with familiar 'old' buddies, not staying in some foreign accommodation. It was just delightful, so is their gorgeous little dog, too.
I'd recommend staying there, it's certainly an environment to rejuvenate the senses. A wonderful time!
Penny and Leita Andersen, Australia

Room Tip: All are excellent.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dordrecht, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

the b&b is very good, the people are helpfull and it's feels like home.
the breakfast is every day different and exellent.
the rooms are excellent.
you have a lot of space and a lot of privacy, from the airport to the b&b it's easy to go it's not longer than 10 min drive. the excursion to lake louise en banff is to do from dear (when you go by bus also to the pick up place) it was very nice to do that.

whe have a great time over dear,

greetings Fred and Robert.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Sonoma, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

I came to Calgary from California to see my sister, who was ill, and my many relatives who were in town for a wedding celebration--which used up all the family guest rooms. Luckily we found the Harvest Lake B and B. It was within easy access to the hospital, David and Kathi were splendid hosts, breakfast was a great start to the day, and the room gave me privacy when I needed it. The Den provided TV, DVDs,, VCR, library, and myriad maps and City information, and a lovely view of the lake at sunup and sundown. Altogether the perfect base of operations .(There is a large miniature train layout and a computer, neither of which I used.)

Room Tip: The room I had had a private bathroom. I saw only my own room--very comfortable
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Dietikon, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

We liked very much the good breakfast!
It was sooo relaxing to sit outside in the garden with the nice lake in front!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Harvest Lake Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!