“Average” 3 of 5 stars
Review of The Holy Grill

The Holy Grill
827- 10th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada (Beltline)
4032619759
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Neighborhood: Beltline
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

We went to this place for lunch but it was nothing great, in my opinion. I had the chicken panini and I found it dry with not much flavour. I doused it with a sour cream sauce and hot sauce. Still was average. I didn't even finish it. The sweet potato as well as the regular fries were good though. A person has to go up to the counter to order and pick it up later. As well all the add ons such as the fries, chips, salad, soup even the sour cream dip cost extra. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was the first time there and maybe other things on the menu are better but I wouldn't go back.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Calgary, Canada
“My favorite breakfast place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

This place serves well priced and delicious breakfasts with a smile. The eggs benny is wonderful and so is the bacon avocado crisp. Don't be scarred off by the line-up. You order your food first, put your name on the table wait list and by the time your food is ready you will have a table. We are here at least once a month and leave happy customers ever time. Only wish they would be open on Sundays.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Too salty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Had eggs Bennie, not sure what the meat was but it was so salty almost in edible
Potatoes overcooked and crumbled to powder
Expensive for what it was

Calgary, Alberta
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were in search of a tasty brunch and decided to give this place a try. I didn't think I'd be a fan of the "order and pay at the counter" set up, but it was just fine. The staff were very attentive and took care of us the minute we walked in (to let us know how things worked). The place was packed, but our wait was shockingly shock (~2 minutes). Our food came fairly fast and definitely hit the spot. We'll be back.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Seriously the best lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is by far my favourite lunch place in Calgary. The paninis are AMAZING. Get there early though (11:30) as the place fills up super quick and it can be hard to get a table.

• Visited September 2013