“Had a great experience at this location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary

You added Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary to your Saves list
Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3503 114th Avenue SE, Calgary, Alberta T2Z 3X2 , Canada (Southeast Calgary)   |
Ranked #35 of 98 Hotels in Calgary
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
“Had a great experience at this location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I had recently stayed in what is supposed to be a 4 star hotel and recieved the worst of service for a very high price - should be a no star! At the Service Pluss Inn & Suites in Calgary, I stayed in the business suite for substantially lower cost and received the true 4 star treatment!

The customer service was very welcoming, helpful and accommodating. We had our two dogs stay with us and they even provided us "Doggie Gift Bags" to show their appreciation for our choosing their hotel. The rooms were very clean, with all the amenities I need for business travel provided to us. The buffet style breakfast had healthy choices and a variety of items to choose from.

I have to say that this location could teach a thing or two about quality of customer service to some of the 4 star hotels out there that are getting run down physically and as well in their "lack" of making their guests feel at home!

Great Job Service Plus Inns & Suites!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
SPISCGY, Assistant Front Office Manager at Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Dear Dawn F,
Your review is one that makes us feel proud. Thank-You for your words and acknowledgement on the service you received while staying here with us. We may not be a full four star hotel but our service is never lacking in providing exceptional customer service to our guests and I am glad to hear that you found the service and accommodation exceeded your expectations. We like to ensure guests feel like the Service Plus Inns is their home away from home.
I hope that you will find yourself back again in the future and enjoy the great amenities and service that you recently received.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Lethbridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff, clean rooms and hotel. Kids loved the pool, I loved the breakfast: nice to get real plates and cutlery and not the plastic stuff. The hotel is not in the city center, but that makes it easy to reach and the center is still only a 10min drive.
With a special thanks to the staff members who helped us to fix our car, that's what I call service!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Karin V,

Thank-You for leaving such a wonderful review and taking the time to thank the staff that were here to help you out during your stay. I am happy to hear they went above and beyond to ensure you were on your way safely.
I hope that you and your family will come and stay with us again soon.
Caledon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stayed for four nights in The end of October the room was large quiet,the bed was comfortable and the washroom was up to date the staff are friendly and helpful I had asked to have a cab booked for my return to the airport for 6:20 am the cab came right on time ($60) overall I found it a great place to stay and would book this inn when I return.

Room Tip: The room was big the washroom was up to date and it was quiet over all it was a nice place to stay...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Helmut S,
Thank- You for leaving a review. I am happy to hear that you were comfortable upon staying at the hotel, that the room was clean and you were greeted warmly throughout your stay.
I hope that you do come back to stay with us again and experience the same service, if not better.
Pella, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed here for two nights while visiting a customer in the area. The hotel was very easy to get to. The room was very clean and comfortable. They had a wonderful breakfast selection. The staff were all very polite and accommodating. I would recommend the hotel to anyone staying on the south side of Calgary.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jim Z,

Thank- You for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Hotel. We appreciate the acknowledgement of the polite staff and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay; finding it comfortable, clean and welcoming.
We look forward to having you join us again in the future
Golden, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed here 2 nights in September and 1 in October.The room was large & very comfortable, parking plentiful. Staff was wonderful especially Angela, will definitely stay here again anytime business takes us into the south end of Calgary!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
SPISCGY, Assistant Front Office Manager at Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Dear OmaNaomi,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We really appreciate your wonderful compliment of our hotel. This past year we had many of our employees nominated for a prestigious White hat award which is an award in excellence in customer service. The hotel itself was also nominated. We strive to give the best customer service and I am pleased to hear that you received such service while staying with us. We look forward to having you come and stay with us again.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This September/October I had my mother (turning 90 years old this year) stay at the Service Plus for nearly two weeks and the staff took extremely good care of her! The room was kept very clean, they took care of anything she asked for that was extra and treated her with respect and kindness. There was a big confusion on the first night we checked in and due to some technical difficulties (somewhat my fault), they gave her room away. But because of their extremely great customer service, they went to bat for her and were able to check her in the next day and gave her a great room that suited her perfectly. They went above and beyond what most places would have done...I was most impressed. I have already booked another friend in there who also was pleased with the room and I won't hesitate to continue to use them for arriving friends and family!

Room Tip: Can't really say which area is the most quiet as I didn't stay there, but my mother was most...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Laurie M,
Thank You for the kind review. It was a pleasure having your mom stay with us and of course to see you also around the hotel. I am happy to hear that even after a little glitch that you were beyond impressed with the staff and that they were able to accommodate your mom and as you said go above and beyond to ensure her comfort. I hope that you and your family were able to enjoy such a special time with her. 90 is definitely a milestone.
Thank you for your recommendation to other friends and family and we hope to also see you stop in while they are here visiting.

Been to Service Plus Inns & Suites Calgary? Share your experiences!