“Outstanding breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Farm

Farm
1006 17th Avenue SW, Calgary, Alberta T2T 0A6, Canada (Beltline)
(403) 245-2276
Neighborhood: Beltline
Airdrie
“Outstanding breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Went there for breakfast with my daughter and I was amazed at the quality and now I compare all of my breakfasts to this visit. Had the French Toast brioche...OMG to die for .....my daughter had an egg hash brown cheese plate that looked really good as well! Will go back again. Will probably have the same thing off the menu as I think about it often!!!

Visited September 2012

82% Recommend
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Understated location, excellent grub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Went to The Farm with a colleague here in Calgary. From the outside it looks cafe like and the menu offers limited choice, but the quality of the food, the freshness of the ingredients and the service are outstanding. A bit off the beaten track here in oil city but definitely worth a look if you get the chance. Don't miss out on the cheese menu if you do give it a look - really worth the extra bit of waistline!

Visited April 2013
New Jersey
“Tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Enjoyed the food, wine, and atmosphere. I would definitely go there again, especially for the cheese and wine.

Calgary, Canada
“Anniversary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We went in for our Anniversary, and decided that we'd just let the server choose our meals. She brought us a selection of Tapas type dishes, and we got to sample many of the items on the menu. They were all AMAZING and I'd return again any day!

Calgary, Canada
“Delicious food and cozy atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I love going here on dates or with my family. I recommend going some evening to sit by the counter and watch them plate everyone's dinners, just order cheese and wine so that you don't feel guilty about filling up on your appitizers.

• Visited February 2013