“Great neighborhood pizza joint!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pizza Bob's

Pizza Bob's
2610 Kensington Road Nw, Calgary, Alberta T2N 3S5, Canada (Northwest Calgary)
(403) 521-2627
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Calgary, Canada
“Great neighborhood pizza joint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

My wife and I noticed PB's as we were driving home from work one evening and decided to stop in and we are glad we did. The pizza is called "Neopolitana" style pizza because of the thin crust they use and they do a great job making them. We each had a small pizza ($12 each) and both agreed we have found a new great pizza place with pizzas full of great flavor and delicious especially if you like think crust. My wife is among the pickiest of eaters and she really enjoyed the food here to the point she is already planning our next visit and bringing friends along. The restaurant is small and cozy but far from fancy which is actually part of its charm. There are no servers so its an order at the counter and grab a seat kind of place. The restaurant was full and people kept streaming in the door for takeout so clearly PB's has already garnered a loyal following and for good reason! Give it a shot folks, there is nothing to complain about here.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Calgary, Canada
“What's not to like?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

From the unique atmosphere to the consistently excellent pizza, there is not much you can't love about Pizza Bob's. On a cold, snowy winter evening this place is incredibly atmospheric, the pizzas are hot and the staff are sociable and relaxed. My absolute favorite is their greek pizza, it's like a burst of freshness and flavor in your mouth... fantastic! You can bring your own wine at no charge (how great is that?), and they offer Gluten free options. The prices are reasonable and I guarantee there will be plenty about this place that brings you back, time after time.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Calgary
“Yuk!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Ordered a pizza for takeout. Thin crust was rubbery , sauce was like lumps of tomato paste....quite possibly the worst pizza ever! Extremely poor value. We would have been better off with a frozen supermarket pizza.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Langley City, Canada
“Better than the pizza chains!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

I can only account for take out, have never stepped foot inside...but I will say, this is pizza like it should be. Nice thin, but still soft crust, just the right amount of sauce and toppings (read, not dripping or greasy with cheese), and fresh ingredients. We ordered 3 large to feed 6 people (and 2 salads) and everything was devoured. And very much enjoyed.
My one 'complaint' is that the large salads could be larger. These were by no means big, we had to add to them with ingredients from home to stretch them out. A little pricey for the size of salads we recieved. But if it's only pizzas you want, then order away!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary
“Thank heaven for gluten free pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I recently was diagnosed with celiac disease so I have gone gluten free or gf for those in the know. A friend recommended Pizza Bob's when I was whinging that I hadn't had pizza in what felt like forever but was just 3 weeks. The pizza is cooked in a lovely pizza oven and my kids and neighbours loved the non gluten free pizza too. If you need gf and love pizza go to Pizza Bob's.

• Visited March 2012