My boyfriend and I booked Hotel Acclaim for our last night in Alberta. We chose this one because it is close to the airport and because it was voted one of the "trendiest" hotels on Trip Advisor.
Things we loved:
- The room was very nice and well appointed. The bed and pillows were really comfortable.
- The rooftop hot tubs are great ( we went in twice even though it was freezing out, much needed after a week of skiing)
- The use of the complimentary robes
Things that we didn't love:
- You are extremely limited for food choice in the area. There is an Italian restaurant in the hotel but we wanted something a little less expensive. The hotel is so far away from things we had to call 3 different pizza places before someone would agree to deliver there (not the hotel's fault but still...).
- You must walk up a flight of stairs to the hot tubs. This was not a problem for us but we did see some older guests who could have used elevator access.
- The hotel advertises a TV in the washroom; great idea if you want to have a bath right? Well, that TV only gets 3 stations, not all of the same ones you get on the main TV in the room.
- The hotel did not give me an invoice upon check out. I was told it would be e-mailed to me... I still haven't received it a month later.
Overall, this was a nice hotel for the price if you need something that is convenient to the airport.