Stayed Friday night of Rememberance Day weekend. Room was fine, food in lounge ok. But at breakfast slipped & fell on the ceramic tile stairs at the back parking lot entrance. Maintenance man was mopping, just looked at me & said "it just slippery" & kept mopping! Didn't ask if I was ok, or come help me up or anything! Eventually got myself up & limped away to elevator. At check out a little later, I told the girl at the desk about my fall. She said "oh, sorry" & that was it! Didn't ask if I was ok, offer an address for a walk in clinic to get checked out...nothing! She finally asked us how our stay was, & I said "ok, except my back after falling on those steps!" Got a dirty look from her!! A month later, back is still sore! Definitely will not stay here again. Stairs on other flights have a rubber bullnose strip to stop slips, but not those flights at the entrance!!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Calgary-Macleod Trail South Hotel
- Holiday Inn Calgary-Macleod Trail South Hotel Calgary
- Holiday Inn Calgary
- Calgary Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a Calgary Hotel that Offers Comfort and Convenience Take a video tour of this hotel! The Holiday Inn Calgary Macleod Trail South is ideally located close to Calgary's vibrant downtown core with easy access to Calgary attractions and businesses - as well as the Calgary International Airport (YYC). We provide the ideal address while traveling on business with easy and close access to the downtown core, leave your car with us, we are adjacent to the Calgary Public Transit system giving you easy access to the Downtown Core, Calgary Zoo, Princess Island Park, Glenbow Museum and make sure you visit the cities largest mall; Chinook Centre plus many more attractions. Stay connected anywhere with free wireless/wired Internet access in guest rooms and wireless Internet in the public areas, meeting rooms and restaurant. If you wish to relax at the hotel please visit South 42 Restaurant & Lounge a great place to enjoy a delicious breakfast, luncheon meeting or a quiet dinner for two. Our lounge offers a comfortable atmosphere to relax at the end of a hectic day. When it's time to relax at this Calgary Hotel enjoy the heated indoor pool, 24 hour fitness center and business center. We are also proud to be pet friendly. Holiday Inn Calgary Macleod Trail South is the place to stay and play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Calgary - Macleod Trail South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.