Stayed here 3 nights for a business trip and really had no isses. Nothing fancy, just pretty much a good average type hotel room.
-Room service food was outstanding! Great food at a half decent price too
-Room was clean, bed was comfortable
-Quiet where I was at least. I could see the C-train station out my window but didn't hear anything
-Staff was very friendly
-Work was paying for me so not as big of a deal, but the price wasn't great. A lot in Calgary can get expensive, but travelling personally I've booked other similar type hotels for a fair bit cheaper
I try to save my 5* reviews for something that either wows me in terms of value or experience, so I couldn't really give it that. But really it's good for what it is. I'd stay here again for work and if I got a better price on the rates, I'd have no problem staying here on a personal trip either.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Calgary-Macleod Trail South Hotel
- Holiday Inn Calgary-Macleod Trail South Hotel Calgary
- Holiday Inn Calgary
- Calgary Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a Calgary Hotel that Offers Comfort and Convenience Take a video tour of this hotel! The Holiday Inn Calgary Macleod Trail South is ideally located close to Calgary's vibrant downtown core with easy access to Calgary attractions and businesses - as well as the Calgary International Airport (YYC). We provide the ideal address while traveling on business with easy and close access to the downtown core, leave your car with us, we are adjacent to the Calgary Public Transit system giving you easy access to the Downtown Core, Calgary Zoo, Princess Island Park, Glenbow Museum and make sure you visit the cities largest mall; Chinook Centre plus many more attractions. Stay connected anywhere with free wireless/wired Internet access in guest rooms and wireless Internet in the public areas, meeting rooms and restaurant. If you wish to relax at the hotel please visit South 42 Restaurant & Lounge a great place to enjoy a delicious breakfast, luncheon meeting or a quiet dinner for two. Our lounge offers a comfortable atmosphere to relax at the end of a hectic day. When it's time to relax at this Calgary Hotel enjoy the heated indoor pool, 24 hour fitness center and business center. We are also proud to be pet friendly. Holiday Inn Calgary Macleod Trail South is the place to stay and play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Calgary - Macleod Trail South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.