Stayed at this hotel as part of a 4 day business trip to Calgary. All downtown hotels were fully booked and we were forced to look outside the downtown core for accomodation. The price was reasonable given the location, but when you factor in two cab rides, the price would be comparable to a downtown hotel. With that in mind, it was disappointing to see the size, and quality, of the accomodation. As part of a business trip I was able to accept the room, but if I had another person with me, or a family, the room would be too small. An example of this is that you are forced to step over the easy chair that is on one side of the bed to get out. There is so little space available that this chair touches the wall, and bed. Final point about this Holiday Inn is that the hotel restaurant was actually quite decent for breakfast, or a quick snack. We ate there three times with decent food and service. I mention this, because I am not sure if there are alternatives in this area.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Calgary-Macleod Trail South Hotel
- Holiday Inn Calgary-Macleod Trail South Hotel Calgary
- Holiday Inn Calgary
- Calgary Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a Calgary Hotel that Offers Comfort and Convenience Take a video tour of this hotel! The Holiday Inn Calgary Macleod Trail South is ideally located close to Calgary's vibrant downtown core with easy access to Calgary attractions and businesses - as well as the Calgary International Airport (YYC). We provide the ideal address while traveling on business with easy and close access to the downtown core, leave your car with us, we are adjacent to the Calgary Public Transit system giving you easy access to the Downtown Core, Calgary Zoo, Princess Island Park, Glenbow Museum and make sure you visit the cities largest mall; Chinook Centre plus many more attractions. Stay connected anywhere with free wireless/wired Internet access in guest rooms and wireless Internet in the public areas, meeting rooms and restaurant. If you wish to relax at the hotel please visit South 42 Restaurant & Lounge a great place to enjoy a delicious breakfast, luncheon meeting or a quiet dinner for two. Our lounge offers a comfortable atmosphere to relax at the end of a hectic day. When it's time to relax at this Calgary Hotel enjoy the heated indoor pool, 24 hour fitness center and business center. We are also proud to be pet friendly. Holiday Inn Calgary Macleod Trail South is the place to stay and play! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Olotels and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Calgary - Macleod Trail South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.