We stayed here in winter, Feb 2013, a beautiful time in the mountains all the more for staying here for 10 days to soak it all in.
We had a chalet for the 3 of us (Me, Wife and Son) that easily housed us in comfort. Wood delivered as required for the blazing fire, meals at the bistro magnificent, ample facilities to cook your own feeds as well as required with a full kitchen.
We rented a car in Banff and toured all over the valley, skied at the lake Louise ski hill and did all those things you do when visiting this area. Baker Creek is perfectly located for all this but tucked away from the hustle and bustle.
I hope to come back one day in the summer to see it in all its glory.
- Also Known As:
- Baker Creek Chalets Hotel
- Baker Creek Chalets Hotel Lake Louise
- Baker Creek Chalets
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy, Mountain Chalets, situated on scenic Bow Valley Parkway, 6 miles east of Lake Louise & 25 miles west of Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Baker Creek Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.