We visited Baker Creek for our Wedding Anniversary. A short drive to Lake Louise. Our cabin was very cosy and romantic nestled amongst trees and the snow. The open fire place and no TV made for some nice R&R. We had dinner in the restaurant and the food was good. All in all a lovely private getaway in our own little log cabin. Thanks for the hospitality.
- Also Known As:
- Baker Creek Chalets Hotel
- Baker Creek Chalets Hotel Lake Louise
- Baker Creek Chalets
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy, Mountain Chalets, situated on scenic Bow Valley Parkway, 6 miles east of Lake Louise & 25 miles west of Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Baker Creek Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.