We stayed here on our honeymoon. The staff were friendly & left us a bottle of wine, a card, & maple crunch bars.
The jacuzzi suite was beautiful & good price for the off season. The only complaint we had is the shower needs some plumbing work, as it gets really hot after you run it for 5 mins. & there was a water leak under the sink in the same washroom - we informed the staff & they are aware of this now. We also found that the restaurant is not "Vape" friendly - electronic cigarettes not allowed. Overall though - it was a very nice stay.
- Also Known As:
- Baker Creek Chalets Hotel
- Baker Creek Chalets Hotel Lake Louise
- Baker Creek Chalets
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy, Mountain Chalets, situated on scenic Bow Valley Parkway, 6 miles east of Lake Louise & 25 miles west of Banff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Baker Creek Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.