Will probably always stay in the Gold Level in any future Fairmont Hotels. The service was very good, the rooms were stunning, spacious and the view over the Lake was magnificent.
We walked up the mountain to Mirror Lake and Lake Agnes worth a go but if its been snowing consider walking poles as it was getting icy on the way down.
We drove to Emerald Lake nearby, worth a view. We also had a helicopter ride at the Icefield Helicopter tours on Hway 11. Definately worth the romance special, just for two and land in between the mountains where they walk you to a waterfall where you enjoy champagne for two! Wondeful hotel and would definately return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise