The room we stayed in was lovely. We had 2 queen beds with a very large window overlooking the lake. We upgraded to this room from a Mountain view. One thing we didn't like is that almost all the rooms don't have the option of having a king size bed which wasn't good.
Lounge access was nice. Every time we went in there was something new to taste. Breakfast was lovely and the staff very helpful. One HUGE gripe is having to pay for your alcohol when you are already paying hundreds of $$ for the room - come on this should be included like every other hotel with lounge access. Apart from this, hotel was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotel.de, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise