The lakeshore walk was worth every step. Seems the view changed every ten feet. Spectacular !
Rooms were extremely well attended by absolutely phenomenal staff.
We found the hotel shop's to be a bit pricey for our wallets. Well worth a night or two stay if you can swing it. You only live once !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. PLEASE NOTE: Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is undergoing renovations to the aquatic centre and the pool facilities will be unavailable for swimming or usage from April 22-June 30th, 2014. We apologize for any inconvenience as we undergo these exciting enhancements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise