Beautiful view from my room, but rooms are small and the service quality is lacking.
Rooms are extra small with limited to no extra amenities. Make sure to pack everything you need. You will get towels, one small shampoo, one small conditioner, one small lotion, and a standard body/hand bar. There was a blowdryer but I packed my own.
The front desk staff were courteous and professional. The bellman on duty Tuesday evening (white guy, a bit chubby) was very friendly and helpful. Service staff in the pub on the main floor was severely lacking. Could I get a drink? Well, I was only asked about 2.5 minutes before I had to leave. They are stickler with you moving any tables or chairs to accommodate larger parties. Obviously neither the guest nor increased profit through sales comes first. I wonder what does...
Great location on Lake Louise. Beautiful views, grand interior, and many stores to keep you from having to go off property.
A nice, grand place to stay. If for some reason you are planning to stay in your room (but why would you?), then make sure to upgrade to a suite. I have heard that they can be quite nice. Don't expect much from servers and you won't be disappointed. If you plan to just go out and experience the wilderness, you will likely enjoy yourself just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. PLEASE NOTE: Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is undergoing renovations to the aquatic centre and the pool facilities will be unavailable for swimming or usage from April 22-June 30th, 2014. We apologize for any inconvenience as we undergo these exciting enhancements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise