A great energy is radiating from the place. People are particularly happy to be there. It's a treat they waited long for. Service is outstanding. Room look is great. Loved to be there and talk with people at the pool.
The downside were the incredible heat in the room. Thermostat was set at off and window open all night with -21C exterior weather and had hard time to fall asleep. The pool – hot tub area would benefit greatly of some renos. New wood and new tile would be required to upgrade the look that deserve this place. I still recommend people to go there en enjoy the Chateau experience. Surrounding décor is magical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise