We stayed in the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise for 4 to 5 times. It is one of our favourite hotels. I highly recommend you to join the President Club. Beside free internet you will also receive emails from the President Club with great rates every month.
We spent our Thanks Giving holidays in the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. We got a free upgrade to a junior suite. Really loved the room!
The Lake was extremely beautiful. It was quiet and peaceful too. We Loved It! (We went there in the summer time it was very busy. Too many people! ) Definitely will come back again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, the iconic Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise resort is nestled deep within Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enveloped by soaring mountain peaks, the majestic Victoria Glacier and a glistening emerald lake, the natural beauty of this destination permeates every nook of the historic resort - originally built as a base for outdoor enthusiasts and alpinists. The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is a year-round luxury resort which specializes in offering extensive Guided Mountain Heritage programs, unparalleled skiing in the winter, exceptional food and beverage experiences and a new spa, The Spa at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Hotel Lake Louise
- Chateau Lake Louise
- Fairmont Lake Louise
- Lake Louise Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Lake Louise