We stayed 3 nights in a Peyto Cabin which was a large room with a bed, lounge & kitchen areas and a separate bathroom which included a claw foot bath. The room had a gas fireplace which was warm and cosy and the kitchen had everything we needed including an oven and hotplates. It is only a short drive to Lake Louise and Moraine Lake yet it feels like you are hidden in the mountains away from the tour buses. The Wifi was free and good signal strength. The staff were friendly and helpful with information on the local area. We loved our stay here in paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Lodge and Bungalows offers a unique setting of individual cabins and suites in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Located only 1 Km from Lake Louise and 14 time Alberta Housekeeping Award winner, Paradise Lodge and Bungalows exceeds expectations. Attention to detail and a welcoming atmosphere makes a destination to come back to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Paradise Lodge & Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Lodge & Bungalows Hotel Lake Louise
- Paradise Lodge And Bungalows